We'll Work With You to Make Your Graduate Education More Affordable
The Office of Graduate and Online Studies will help you identify and take advantage of graduate aid opportunities, 包括:
- 校友折扣: New graduate students beginning in the fall 2021 semester who have a bachelor's degree from Seton Hill now qualify for a 学费减免15% 在这些节目中:
- 雇主的合作伙伴ship Discount: 如果你愿意为了一个 雇主的合作伙伴, you may be eligible for a 15% tuition discount in many of our graduate programs. 点击这里了解更多.
- 和平队 Coverdell Fellows Program: 返回 和平队 volunteers may qualify for a 30% tuition discount in many programs.
Note: Discounts cannot be combined. If you are eligible for multiple discounts of varying amounts, you will receive the larger discount.
奖学金: Graduate programs with scholarships available include:
付款计划: For information on a convenient monthly payment plan, please visit 学生账户.
Streamlined Admission for Seton Hill 校友 in the MBA课程: The MBA课程 – including all specializations - offers a streamlined admission process for Seton Hill alumni. 联系 Office of Graduate and Online Studies 了解更多.
FastForward Bachelor's to Master's 项目: 通过这些项目, you can earn both a bachelor's and a master's degree in less time, 花更少的钱.
联邦 & 国家支持
Unlike other forms of aid, loans must be repaid.
To qualify for any federal assistance a student must be a U.S. citizen or hold an alien registration card, must have a high school diploma or its equivalent, 并且必须完成一份 Free Application for 联邦 Student 援助 (FAFSA), Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling Session at studentaid.政府.
- 联邦 Direct Unsubsidized Loan: Unsubsidized loans may not exceed the annual loan limits of $20,500. This loan is not interest-free while the student is enrolled. However, students have the option to capitalize interest payments. 访问 studentaid.政府 to obtain current interest rates.
- 联邦 Direct Graduate PLUS Loan: The Graduate PLUS loan should be utilized after Unsubsidized loan funds are exhausted as the interest rate and 费用 are higher. You may borrow up to the cost of your education less any other financial aid. Credit guidelines apply and repayment generally begins 60 days after the last disbursement of the loan. Repayment can be spread over 10 years. 访问 studentaid.政府 了解更多信息.
Seton Hill is a Military-Friendly School and participates in the New Post – 9/11 GI Bill® and the Yellow Ribbon Program. More detailed information can be found on the 军事福利页面.
Alternative loans are for students to cover college expenses that are not covered by other financial aid resources. The 金融援助 Office strongly suggests exhausting other loan options before looking into 选择贷款 as they are not subject to federal Direct loan regulations. 利率, 费用, and loan amounts are subject to your credit score and most students are required to have a cosigner to qualify. Once you have considered federal loan options, you can go to www.elmselect.com. This will give you a side-by-side comparison of general information of 6 more lenders. The information is not customized to each borrower but you will be able to gather general information such as their interest rate range.
Private scholarships are another good way to help fund an education and can be obtained from many sources - 资助 can help you start your search.